I’m so glad you found us – we have an urgent mission for you. An incredible and rare resource has been stolen from Utrecht’s secret nuclear lab, and it’s being used for dangerous experiments in a makeshift lab in Lombok. We need a team to go into the lab and recover the stolen Dysprosium, but there’s a catch…
Once we open the door you’ll only have 60 minutes to find the Dysprosium, and we know it’s been hidden behind a series of puzzles. Can you put together a crack team? We can use teams of 2-14 agents, from ages 10-90.
The challenge isn’t easy but if my hunch is right then I think you may have what it takes to help in a matter of utmost National Security.
- 2-3 players €60 (slightly easier mission)
- 4-5 players €80 (standard mission)
- 6-7 players €100 (expanded mission with more puzzles)
- 8-14 players: €15pp (two teams head-to-head)
What can you expect from this experience with us?
- Each scenario is uniquely suited for the size and age of each group.
- Groups of 8 or more play in two teams head-to-head in the same room. 6 or 7 can either play together, or optionally head-to-head (3 vs 3/4).
- You will have 60 minutes to complete your mission, plus there will be a brief and debrief, so allow 75 minutes with us.
- Be prepared to collaborate, communicate and deliberate using various strengths within your team.
- There will be an agent on site who will be monitoring the situation and may be able to provide some limited assistance.
- For groups of children (10-12 years), and head-to-head games, our agent will be with you during the mission to assist.
- We have managed to tap into the lighting and security system and will be able to provide lighting and ensure the door is not locked during your mission.
- We are a modern agency and can accommodate certain disabilities such as wheelchair use or autism – if you have specific requirements or concerns please get in touch.
- The game is in both Dutch and English, though the introduction is only in English.
- Any questions? Perhaps it’s been answered in our FAQ.
What do our customers say?
“Great activity for a family, group of friends or colleagues” – Debbie
“Een gezellige vrijgezellen avond” – Martin
“Erg leuk, met uitdagende puzzels” – Anne
“Would recommend it to anyone” – Emily
“It’s awesome!” – Sjoukje
“Beste intro tot nu toe” – Yannick
“Het was ontzettend leuk!” – Laura
“A big plus is that the game offered many types of puzzles” – Daphne