At the Utrecht zombie research centre, there’s been an accident. One of our researchers has been infected and if we don’t find the cure in an hour, the virus will go viral! It’s up to your team to work out the codes to the security system, open all the locks and find the cure in time!
Utrecht’s secret nuclear research lab has been robbed! Dr Jaxx has stolen a sample of dysprosium, and is using it for his own experiments. We must get it back! We can disable the alarm for an hour, but it’s up to your team to decipher the clues, crack the locks and recover the stolen dysprosium in time!
Groups of 2-10 (two teams of 5 can play together in the same room)
Minimum age 10. There are zombie photos and some blood, but nothing else scary. (For children 10-12 we will replace the photos with less scary images)
Groups of 2-14 (two teams of 7 can play together in the same room)
Minimum age 10, nothing scary
Choose your game on the booking screen. Note, for both games please allow up to 75 minutes for your mission including briefing and photo!
- 2-3 players €60 (slightly easier game)
- 4-5 players €80
- 6-7 players €100
- Dysprosium expanded game, or
- Gone Viral two teams head-to-head
- 8-14 players €15pp (two teams head-to-head)
How is the Lab different to other escape rooms?
- Family friendly – the lights are on and the door is not locked
- Large groups play in two teams head-to-head in the same room (6 or more for Gone Viral, 8 or more for Dysprosium)
- For children’s games, and double team games, your host will be in the room with you so help is always available
- Unlimited hints
- Full of puzzles – no searching for tiny objects, no repetitive tasks
- No physical ability required, though you will be standing for an hour
- The game is dual language (Dutch and English)
What do our customers say?
“Great activity for a family, group of friends or colleagues” – Debbie
“Een gezellige vrijgezellen avond” – Martin
“Erg leuk, met uitdagende puzzels” – Anne
“Would recommend it to anyone” – Emily
“It’s awesome!” – Sjoukje
“Beste intro tot nu toe” – Yannick
“Het was ontzettend leuk!” – Laura
“A big plus is that the game offered many types of puzzles” – Daphne